Hamza Raza (Professional Video Editor)

 Hamza Raza (Professional Video Editor)




I am "
Hamza Raza" and I've been making cinematic and interesting videos using Professional software; like Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects for the past two years. I have sound knowledge and a firm grip on video editing.



My expertise is 

Adobe premiere pro and

Adobe After Effects And Adobe Audition.

I can make modern-looking and creative videos using my software skills and sense of creativity. You can also get a next-level by

working with us.





I can convert your ideas and thoughts into stunning visuals. You will surely be happy with my output. 


What services I provide:

Using Adobe Premiere Pro and After effects.

  • Youtube
  • Social media
  • Wedding
  • Cinematic
  • Vlog 
  • Green Screen
  • Cooking 
  • Business
  • Family & Travel.
  • Motion graphics
  • Short Ads and promos
  • Marketing
  • Wedding montages
  • Edit any Template Adobe Premiere and After effects. 

and any other types. 





Adobe Premiere Pro and after-effects it's just like a tool. Creativity is a very important thing.


Since Video editing is a complex task, Make sure to contact me, and we will discuss the project before ordering.


0 Comments